Add subtitles to video
With Voicedocs Automatic Transciber, you can add subtitles to your video many times faster than manually listening, transcribing and inserting timestamps.
- Register on the website or log in if you already have an account.
- Click on the New Project button and upload your video file. Wait until the software converts the video to text automatically.
- After the automatic conversion, you will be redirected to text editor. Click the Subtitle Editor button on the Toolbar. It will show you the sentences and their timestamps. Click on any sentences to play the corresponding part of the video. Press Ctrl+Space on keyboard to replay it. Thus you will be able to quickly review and edit any mistakes. To watch the entire video with subtitles for reviewing, click Play All button on the Toolbar.
- If the sentence is too long, press Enter anywhere in the sentence to split it. The software automatically inserts the timestamps for the new sentence. You can also join too short sentences using Backspace or Delete buttons at the beginning or the end of the sentence.
- After finishing with editing, click Export on the toolbar and save it as SRT on your device. The SRT file contains the text and timestamps. You can add that file to your videos on YouTube, Adobe Premiere and other platforms and have subtitles displayed on the screen.